Power Efficiency Guide Review
I lived in a remote area with no electricity for 2 years and I can tell you there are a lot of sacrifices to modern day living that have to be endured. In one sense it was exciting to be self sufficient, cooking on a wood range and using a 12 volt system for lighting but the modern world inevitably demands more from us. Can you imagine how it would be if the world ran out of energy? The world dark, cold and still! Daily conveniences you used to enjoy and maybe take for granted, all gone. How will you charge your mobile phones and smart devices when their batteries are empty? No more warm, dry homes with air conditioning systems. No more bright, friendly interiors on dark nights. We are totally dependent on electricity and most of us would be devastated without it. It is 30 years since I lived off the grid and I would find it hard to go back to that life.
Even with the soaring cost of electricity, you pay for it from your hard earned income. The cost of electricity is influenced by many factors. Everything costs because there are maintenance, operating expenses and repairs that need to be handled, even, in many cases oil or coal, plus the constant changing supply and demand. But despite these fluctuating prices, you pay for it because you have to.
The news repeatedly reports strong typhoons, when all power lines have been destroyed and electricity companies struggle to maintain supply and cannot keep fractured supply lines working. With hours or even days without power for large areas. What will you do then?
Mark Edwards was asking the same question when their electricity was cut because of destroyed power lines. He witnessed his wife and daughters embracing one another to battle the cold and he was unable to do anything to alleviate the situation. That moment was so heartbreaking that he swore to himself it would never happen again. He would never put his full trust in those big electricity companies who don’t seem to care about the families that are going through the difficulties of living without electricity, despite being good customers and always paying on time. He swore he would protect his family and keep them warm, safe and secure.
Who is Mark Edwards?
Mark made the revolutionary Power Efficiency Guide that can drastically improve and safe guard your life and the lives of others. It is a digital guide that will help you build your very own energy source and will save you a pile of money. Seeing his family’s distress trying to cope without electricity and feeling himself powerless was life changing for him, he researched and studied up on alternative sources of power that would be cheap and easy to produce. He doesn’t have any background in building complicated equipment but he was willing to learn.
All the hard work paid off when he remembered a relative who was an engineer and who had done research into energy fields. He also asked help from another engineer who used to work with his uncle to interpret his research about spinning principle, a technology that is actually used in electric cars today. They were able to build a new device that charges itself while providing power. It’s a self sufficient generator and you can build it with the help of Mark’s Power Efficiency Guide.
To help get a better understanding about it, here’s a list of what you should know:
The Good Points: how does the power efficiency guide work out
2. An incredible technology that is easy and cheap to build. 90% of its materials you can get from your yard or your nearest junk shop. It’s unbelievably cheap but can give you big savings. It can potentially power any appliances in your home.
3. You may be lucky enough to have a traditional generator but it can cost a lot to use with the price of petrol or diesel, not to mention the initial expense of buying the generator. You may be thinking of getting a solar panel which is really costly and is it sustainable? You can’t expect sun 24/7. Mark’s energy source though, can power up an entire home and is a lifesaver when the electricity goes off. You don’t even need to wait for a blackout, you can use it anytime once you’re done building it. Imagine the savings!
4. The design is brilliant and it produces clean energy. It is safe because it produces NO dangerous fumes.
5. It’s the real thing! It has changed the lives of more than 80,000 individuals and helped them save an average of $1,600 a year.
6. If you are not completely satisfied by the results, you will have a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Plus you will have unlimited customer support for life because Mark Edwards will be giving you his personal email for any of your questions.
The Bad Points:
1. Thinking about building something so useful may intimidate you but the guide is pretty simple and was created for everybody.
2. It’s a digital format so you will need to download it onto your smart device or computer.
We are all very dependent on power. It is expensive and is a big chunk of our income but something that we can hardly do without. So what do we do.….What if there is an effective and efficient way to cut your expenses? If instead of paying those energy companies, maybe you can actually save your money and spend it on something else, like your children’s education fund or just about anything your family wants and needs? If you are like more than 80,000 individuals who have built this amazing device and saved themselves from paying expensive bills, then this guide is FOR YOU!
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.