The thought of developing a shed can be daunting. After all, the majority of people have no concept of how to plan everything out and where to even start. How much timber will you need? What wood will you utilize? What are the measurements?
So many concerns, and so many options. Really typically in spite of wishing to construct the shed themselves, lots of people end up employing someone to do it for them. They wind up paying more than they need to and maybe the craftsmanship is absolutely nothing to write home about.
There is a big cost saving compared to what you’d pay someone else, but you also have the satisfaction that you built your own shed. Ryan is a professional woodworker with twenty years of experience so you are in safe hands.
Ryan knows exactly what people will need to build their own shed and has given it to them in his bestselling product. We were so impressed that we decided to take a closer look at My Shed Plans and see what we could uncover…
The Best Points:
1) The major selling point of this product is the massive number of plans. There’s something for everyone here. Over and above that, this product is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold and has positive reviews from satisfied customers. This is excellent social proof that the product delivers.
2) Constructing a shed can seem like a huge task. However, if you have basic woodworking skills, all you’ll need are detailed plans. The good news is that the schematic blueprints included in this package are straightforward and detailed. However, they’re easy to understand and follow.
It’s important to have precise instructions. The details with the plans have dispense with technical jargon and kept things simple for most people to follow.
3) A common problem many people face when doing woodworking or starting on a new shed is that they buy more material than they need. It’s very easy to overestimate how much material to buy. You may end up buying too much and wasting your money and whatever extra material you buy.
4) The garage plans, bonuses and DWG/CAD illustrations not only gives you an idea of what the final project will look like, but it’ll make your life easier. It’s these little things that makes this product head and shoulders above the rest.
5) The product is covered by a money-back guarantee. You can try it out for 60 days and if it doesn’t satisfy you, you can always get a refund.
6) This product over delivers in every area. For the amount of plans you get, the price is amazingly low. If you’re in the shed building business, My Shed Plans will probably be the best investment you ever make.
The Bad Points:
1) With a collection this large, picking a plan out can be challenging. You’re spoiled for choice and this can make some people indecisive. It may be tempting to hastily skim through the plans and pick one without proper consideration.
Take your time and choose wisely. Factor in the costs, time it will take, your skill level and the amount of space you’ll need for the shed before choosing a plan.
2) Can only purchase online.
Should You Buy It?
In our opinion this is a product where you don’t need to think twice about buying it. Get it and start building that beautiful shed you’ve always dreamed of.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.